- Gamon is now immune to all forms of crowd control, uses the abilities Charge and Battle Shout, and wrecks adversaries with his new two-handed axe.
- Players should no longer be prevented from entering a Battleground for no reason.
- Many loot tables for NPCs have been adjusted to provide the correct items and scaling.
- The Alchemy bonus from Flask of Stoneskin now grants 120 stamina, up from 80 stamina, to keep it in-line with similar bonuses from other professions.
- Many creatures in Uldaman were not awarding reputation upon death. This has been corrected.
- Wrathbone Reavers, Wrathbone Sorcerers, and Fallen Warriors no longer grant reputation in Pit of Saron.
- Players can again start the Thrall escape event in Caverns of Time: Old Hillsbrad regardless of quest status.
- The temporary guardian Basalt Rockling no longer drops from Balboa in Azshara.
- Magma-Lord Kolob in Burning Steppes no longer awards dungeon tabard reputation.
- The rest area for Tarren Mill is now correctly located in the inn.
- Golden Skeleton Key can no longer open lockboxes that requires a higher Lockpicking skill than 125.
- Bronjahm should once again drop Heroic-quality loot in Heroic Forge of Souls.
- Random, mean level 15 deer appeared in Teldrassil to the shock and awe of low-level players. They have been replaced with level 1 fawn.
- Gunships in Isle of Conquest should now work properly when a member of the opposite faction is on the gunship.
- It is no longer possible to bypass Fatigue beyond the borders of Dun Morogh (looking at you here, death knights).
All ranks of Lifeblood are correctly granting the amount of Haste listed in their tooltips and are no longer affected by max health.
- Ravage! is no longer consuming Clearcasting when it is used, and is only benefiting from Stampede.
- Trueshot Aura now functions correctly for level 39 hunters.
- Hunter pets that were immortal can now be killed, flying pets no longer fly, and pets that were immobile after being tamed properly move.
- Beetle and turtle pet armor is now consistent with other Tenacity pet armor.
- Qiraji Scarabs from the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj are no longer able to be affected by the Mutate Bug buff after being tamed.
- When Freeze misses or resists on the first target, but is successful on another target, the mage will correctly get the Fingers of Frost procs from the target successfully hit.
- Applying a damage-over-time Fire spell to a target that is being tanked no longer causes that target to face the mage.
- The effect of the talent Firestarter will no longer stop functioning when Molten Armor has only 30 minutes remaining when cast with Glyph of Armors active.
- Hammer of the Righteous now consistently hits all nearby targets, including those behind the paladin.
- Hammer of the Righteous should now function correctly if used right as an auto-attack begins.
- Holy Word: Sanctuary was healing for too much when used with Glyph of Prayer of Healing. This has been corrected.
- Demon pets should now be receiving the appropriate contribution of the warlock's armor.
- Blood Pact is now properly scaling with the levels of party members.
- Dungeon quests for level 1-60 dungeons on Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor now reward significantly less experience. Read more about this change here.
- The event for "The Battle for Darrowshire" properly resets after a failed attempt and the Relic Bundle will correctly trigger the event again after a failed attempt.
- Soldiers in Northwatch Foothold, Durotar now spawn more frequently.
- Players should no longer get disconnected if they attempt to share a quest that isn't supposed to be sharable.
- Players should still be able to interact with Orgus after offering a drink for the quest "Let's See What You've Got, Zanzil" on The Cape of Stranglethorn.
- Ranger Glynda Nal'shea no longer has a duplicate personality appearing in Lor'danel, Darkshore.
- Satchel of Helpful Goods should be rewarded when players complete Shadowfang Keep via the Looking For Dungeon system.
- "The Secrets of Uldum" can be completed.
- Margol the Rager in Searing Gorge now respawns in a much more reasonable timeframe.
- Plainstriders in Northern Barrens now respawn considerably faster to meet the demand of their demise.
- "One Draenei's Junk..." and "Kum'isha's Endeavors" can no longer be shared.
- The quest item Enohar's Explosive Arrows for the quest "Curtail the Darktail" can now only be used on Darktail Bonepickers within Blasted Lands.
- Mounted characters can now proceed through "Rise of the Brotherhood" in Westfall without any complications.
- Buttonwillow's Hand Grenade from the quest "Remove Their Arms" can no longer be used outside of Blasted Lands.
- Golems at the Grimesilt Dig Site in Searing Gorge should now respawn at a more reasonable rate.
- Players should no longer experience a client crash when accepting the quest "A Destiny of Flame and Sorrow" in Felwood.
By Malgayne on 11/30/2010 at 10:38 PM"